Public Information Requests
Here are documents received from the Dallas ISD legal department through Freedom of Information Requests and from other DISD sources. All PDF's open in a new window. Some PDF's have been additionally processed through Adobe's "Optical Character Recognition" software and are noted as "OCR" to allow faster internal searching of the PDF files. Some PDF's have been optimized for faster viewing (smaller size) but the original (larger) files are also provided.
- May, 2014 - Preston Hollow IB Program Documents Compiled as a single PDF - (4.61Mb) OR Zip of original documents - (20.56Mb)
- December 15, 2011 DISD Org Chart (12/15/11 PDF 21K)
- 2010-2011 DISD Financial Audit (11/17/11 PDF 20.95M)
- 1998 Mary Morse Whistleblower Lawsuit against DISD (1998 PDF 2.16M)
- Budget Presentation Version 3.0 (04/14/11 - PDF)
- DISD Proposed Budget Version 3.0 (04/14/11 - PDF)
- Potential Teaching FTE Reductions by Campus Version 3.0 (04/14/11 - PDF)
- Potential FTE Reductions by Campus v2.02 (03/10/11 - PDF)
- Budget Reduction Plan Version 2 (03/10/11 - PDF)
- Teacher Evaluation and RIF Proposal (03/08/11 - PDF)
- Budget Presentation to Travis PTA (03/03/11 - PDF)
- Trustee's Budget Priorities presented to Hinojosa (03/02/11 - PDF)
- Proposed Budget Process presented to Trustees (03/02/11 - PDF)
- Early Notification Incentive FAQ's (02/25/11 - PDF)
TASB document: Reducing Personnel Costs
Proposed changes to staffing formulas (admin to trustees 2/10/11 - PDF)
- DISD salary data
- DISDs initial budget cut proposal as Flash - PDF - PPT
- Shapiro's proposed legislation affecting teacher contracts (02/15/11 - PDF)
- Read the latest DISD Secondary Education Plan (Revised 01/28/11 - PDF)
- Download the Moak Casey Presentation (March 24) slideshow as a PDF.
- Excel Spreadsheet "Teacher Incentive Package" - FOIA request 03/08/11
- 2009-2010 Dallas ISD OHI "Organizational Health Summary of Data" 12/06/10 238K PDF
- DISD Fiscal Year 2010 - 2011 Proposed Budget 05/13/10 16.08 MB PDF
DISD OFFICE OF PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY REPORT OF INVESTIGATION (with expense report Exhibits), Case Number: 7121, Maria C. Silva #2915, Manager, Adult Basic Education, OCR. (Note: this report contains vulgar profanities.) - (24.74M-PDF) - Posted March 12, 2010.
According to this DISD Office of Professional Responsibility report, Maria "Conchis" Silva, manager of DISD's Adult Basic Education Department (ABE): misappropriated ABE staff and equipment for personal purposes; violated the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act); improperly spent more than $30,000 in federal grant funds; and used vulgarities and profanity at her DISD workplace.
TEA Monthly Progress Reports for DISD, OCR - (1.41M-PDF) - Posted February 19, 2010.
(1) Monthly Progress Report for DISD Special Education Program, Molly Cordeau, Conservator. Months Ending: September 30, 2009; October 31, 2009; November 30, 2009; December 31, 2009. (2) Monthly Progress Reports, Texas Education Agency, , Division Of Program Monitoring And InterventionsJudy Castleberry, TEA Monitor, (Appointed August 31, 2009). Months Ending August 22, 2008; September 30, 2009; October 31,2009; November 30, 2009; December 31, 2009: January 31, 2010
- DISD Organizational Health: Summary of Data, 2008-2009, OCR - Posted December 22, 2009 after the State Attorney General forced DISD to release the documents (785K-PDF)
- DISD Annual Financial Report-OCR - year ending June 30, 2009 - Deloitte Audit (54.9M-PDF)
- DISD Annual Financial Report-OCR - year ending June 30, 2009 - Deloitte Audit (16.1M-PDF) - smaller file size
- Adopted Budget for 2009-2010 (17.5M-PDF)
- Adopted Budget for 2009-2010 OCR version (9.6M-PDF)
- Adult Basic Education Department Audit - August 21, 2009 (689K-PDF)
- Financial Corrective Action Plan - Thursday, October 2, 2008 (253K-PDF)
- High School Redesign - Frequently Asked Questions (285K-PDF)
Don't see a document you want? Please make a request and we will do our best to provide the document for you.